Deep Learning Engineer
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Track record of developing AI systems to tackle challenging, open-ended questions.
- Experience with TensorFlow/TF Lite (other leading libraries are acceptable).
- Experience working with AI using limited processing power and with lightweight models.
- Understanding of training and validation processes for supervised and unsupervised learning.
- 3-5 years of experience on relevant projects.
- Availability to contribute 40 hours a week.
- Proficient in C++ and/or Python..
- Experience with version control tools.
- History of working with open source software packages.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to learn.
- Ability to deliver quality work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong sense of ownership over projects.
- Advanced level of English (reading, writing and speaking in a professional context).
- Intuition for working with time dependent data.
- Experience in adapting and/or pruning existing models.
- Working knowledge of Nvidia systems; CUDA especially.
- Experience with using Google Coral Edge TPU.
- Experience with working with Point Clouds.
- Experience with few-shot learning.
- Experience with NLP algorithms; key-phrase detection and data-to-text especially.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies.