- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or IT related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience using Scrum and Agile methodologies.
- Experience in implementing new techniques and ideologies to improve existing systems.
- Proficiency in handling technical and non-technical documentation/wikis.
- 2-5 years of experience on relevant projects.
- Availability to contribute 40 hours a week.
- Experience in working with tight deadlines and small teams.
- Experience with working in projects involving high risk; identifying and mitigating risks.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to learn.
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and spoken.
- History of working in or with software development teams.
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership over projects.
- Advanced level of English (reading, writing and speaking in a professional context).
- Familiarity with Jira and other Atlassian products.
- Advanced or higher level of Turkish.
- Past experience as a Scrum Master.
- History of working with projects involving AI and/or ones that are data-driven.
- Intuition for priority management in a development context.
- Verbal skills regarding conflict mitigation and expectation management.
- History of working with leadership and stakeholders.