Embedded Software Engineer
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 2-5 years of experience on relevant projects.
- Availability to contribute 40 hours a week.
- Proficient in C and/or C++.
- Experience working with RTOS, Embedded Linux preferred.
- Hardware design review + Hardware testing / design validation.
- Experience with version control tools.
- Familiarity with IoT concepts and protocols (Edge Computing, Gateway, MQTT), and understand the challenges of programming on resource-constrained devices.
- History of working with open source software packages.
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to learn.
- Ability to deliver quality work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Strong sense of ownership over projects.
- Advanced level of English (reading, writing and speaking in a professional context).
- Experience with GStreamer (or a GStreamer based framework)
- 3 or more year experience
- Proficiency with Python.
- Experience with Linux kernel development.
- Experience with Computer Vision software.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Experience with Networking software development (protocols, messaging libraries, socket programming etc.) is desirable.
- Experience with Edge/IoT based AI projects.